Thursday 28 June 2012

It's been a quiet time for blogging

I was chatting about blogging yesterday, and how much I used to love it. At the same time I then realised I missed it, and this poor blog.

It is time for a blog revival!

For retrofy I've been busy sorting thought some of my bits and thinking about new ideas. Currently I am planning a skirt made from recycled pillow cases, and a couple of new sock monkey's. The skirt will be for me, but I am very keen on the thought of reusing what would be junk for everyone else. In fact that really sums up my excitement with retrofy - it is brilliant to bring new life in to the unused and old. It also feels very green to boot and fantastic to know that the landfill site will be slightly less used.

Any thoughts? And any thoughts on blogging for children too? Something I'm thinking of doing for a friend's daughter but want it to be as safe as it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment